ISD’s PDG course will covers all the topic related to polished diamond, students will Learn diamond grading techniques and its value. Practical session on grading hundreds of diamonds of diffract grades,sizes and quality. The course covers practical training using sophisticated equipments as well as ISD 10x loop for identification and grading of diamonds as per International & domestic Standards.
- Introduction of worldwide diamond sources.
- Learn about diamonds origin & mining
- Evolution of diamonds from mines to market
- Assortment of small diamonds with valuation.
- Identification of diamond simulants.
- Grading of fancy cuts
- Identification of synthetic and treated diamond.
- Valuation system international & local
- Understanding of rapport and idex price-list
- Learn the rules and regulation of diamond market.
- Market study and analysis
- Factory visit
- Theory and practical exams